Welcome to 38 Laidlaw Parade. This is where Brisbane's vibrant CBD fuses with inner-city family living in this opulent and contemporary home.
This stunning home exudes style over 3 levels of luxurious living.
The versatile floor-plan is designed with family in mind. Downstairs living opens onto a sparkling poolside retreat.
Your 1st floor showcases sleek design where entertaining is a pleasure with this superior kitchen. This is adjacent to 2 additional living areas - one spills onto the balcony with views of the Brisbane River.
Offering 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (2 with en-suite), this offers so many options. The main bedroom has a gorgeous en-suite & massive walk in robe. You will love the private balcony to enjoy star studded nights and city lights, including the Storey bridge, with the City Cat cruising past. Imagine your dress circle seat for River-Fire?
Five star luxury is apparent with brand new split system air-conditioners going in, key-less entry, double garage with additional parking, timber floors & porcelain tiles - all for a timeless appeal.
Positioned amongst multi-million dollar homes in East Brisbane's best street, we are 200 metres away from shops & cafes. This is 100m away from Churchie and some of Brisbane's finest schools, both public and private. This is an outstanding location. Enjoy an early morning paddle in Brisbane's river - just a splash away, cycle into the city or walk to the city cat at Mowbray Park or bus stops less than 150 metres away.
Features at a glance:
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 2 are en-suite, all with wardrobes or walk-in robes
- Stunning finishes including porcelain tiles, timber floors, use of glass, ducted vacuum, air-conditioning, stacker stone beautiful entrance hall
- Blanco ovens and stainless steel dishwasher
- Stunning Caesar stone bench tops, sleek cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances
- Bi-folding glass doors from downstairs living opens onto in-ground pool with surrounding landscaping for privacy
- Internal Laundry
- 2 balconies opening onto views of the city, storey bridge and the river
- Ceiling fans in every room, air-conditioning, key-less entry, secure in quiet street
- Double garage, remote access, storage, additional 2 car parking
- Multiple living zones with separation, ideal for family living
- Small separate room off the kitchen - ideal to use as office or store room
- Fully fenced sparkling swimming pool
- Built in 2007; Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in beautiful street
- Walk to Churchie, Mowbray Park & ferry, local shops & restaurants, near bus route
- Enjoy this superb position 10 minutes from your door to the city by ferry or a kayak away...throw away your car keys and enjoy freedom like never before....